Tantra ZeNFinix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012?

2 posters

Go down

Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012? Empty Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012?

Post  rustin Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:21 am

Hi GM Infinix!

Good Day!

I am a die hard fan of tantra ever since, and when i heard of this server of yours I immediately
downloaded the game and started playing 2 nights ago. A friend from the old tantra ph who is also
playing right now in your server has told me that this server will be exciting once officially launched
and that the beta players will be given a reward and that our accounts will not be deleted.

I just want to know if all that my friend has told me is true or not!?

Hoping for kind and favorable response.

Thank You and More Power!

Kudos Tantra Infinix!

rustin

rustin

Back to top Go down

Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012? Empty Yes it is true.

Post  GM Infinix Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:13 pm

There will be a wipeout. This is definate. I am sorry but, in beta I have set this standard so that all players will have a fresh restart. All legitimate accounts will be given something as reward for their participation. The goal here is to debug the system and this will affect items that players have as well. As progress continues so does improvements. As staff we appreciate our beta players and the reports of bugs they have given us. No hard work goes without reward and I hope that this satisfies your question. If not then please send a ticket in using the support section of the main website and I will try to promptly respond to any other questions you may have. Thank you for your support and understanding. -Staff-

The date has been extended due to unforseen circumstances so that date in December is inaccurate. The current date set forth is Jan. 25th at the earliest possible date of wipeout and depends if we are done at that time.
GM Infinix
GM Infinix
Admin

http://www.zenfinixgames.com

Back to top Go down

Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012? Empty Re: Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012?

Post  rustin Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:59 pm

i understand GM Infinix... thank you for the reply..

as you said the launching is moved to January 2013 but depends on the outcome of staff's hardwork.

GM, while waiting for January 2012, maybe you could drop some stones and rupiahs for us to practice

upgrading our items so that we won't get bored waiting.. hehehe.. if that is ok with you GM.

thanks GM!

rustin

rustin

Back to top Go down

Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012? Empty Response

Post  GM Infinix Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Upgrade of the items is a big problem considering that I will have to go through all accounts manually and one by one in order to do upgrades. As far as rupiahs are concerned I can increase the drop rate because at this point i believe it is only x5. I am sorry that I will not upgrade the items. This could possibly lead to complete shutdown of the server versus working where I need it to be. That could take weeks to do. -Staff-
GM Infinix
GM Infinix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012? Empty Re: Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012?

Post  rustin Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:33 am

No Gm! I'm not requesting for you to upgrade our items..

what I was requesting was maybe if you could drop some stones for upgrading like the prajati's in Mandara the other day. Maybe you could also drop some bedante or gavi's and rups so that we can loot for us to use
for our upgrading practice.

Is this possible GM?

rustin

Back to top Go down

Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012? Empty Response

Post  GM Infinix Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:02 am

Prajatis can be dropped in Mandara with no problem but, there are Gavis that my white tigers drop around the Naga Dungeon Entrance. Understand that it requires a party to collect these from them. Nothing is just given and you can understand. -Staff-
GM Infinix
GM Infinix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rustin Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:46 pm

ah ok GM Infinix! There's no problem with hunting the stones..

I'm not asking these things for my personal characters benefit.

Thank you for the response GM.

Godbless and More Power!

rustin

Back to top Go down

Is there really a wipe-out that will happen on Dec.25,2012? Empty CLOSED

Post  GM Infinix Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 am

-SUBJECT CLOSED-
GM Infinix
GM Infinix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum